I service Penrith NSW and surrounds up to a half an hours travel. I very rarely run late – to help me keep on schedule, please have all your horses caught, tied up, with their legs dried/cleaned of mud and hooves picked before your appointment time.
Travel costs negotiated with me and split between each client in the area.
- Set up trim – $70
- Maintenance trim – $60 (if within 6 weeks of previous trim by me)
- Trims include thrush treatment and mild seedy toe resection if necessary
- Shoe removal – $5 per pair of shoes removed
Pathology (e.g. laminitis, navicular, seedy toe/white line disease)
- Charged at an hourly rate of $150, on the half hour
Owner Trimmer Support
- $150 per hour. Includes a full trim of all four feet
Nail on Composite Shoes (Easyshoe, Epona, Costin etc)
- $150 per pair of shoes
- Resets $80
- Please let me know well in advance that you need composite shoes. I may or may not have the size required in stock and might have to order them in
Glue on Composite Shoes
- Charged at hourly rate of $150, charged on the half hour, plus materials
- Please note the following requirements for glue on shoes:
- Please let me know well in advance that you want to do glue ons. I may not have all sizes of shoes in stock and may need to order them in
- I need access to a firm dry concrete surface and electrical mains
- The horse needs to be able to stand still with her hoof picked up for 5 minutes or more for the glue to set
- Glue shoes take time to apply. Please allow an hour and a half at least for a full uncomplicated trim and one pair of shoes to be applied. It may not, however, take this long
Hoof Boot Consult
- $10 per pair of feet measured. This should only be done after a fresh trim and includes measurement and boot recommendations. Fee is taken off the cost of the boot if you purchase the boots through me.